Monday, October 31, 2005

Rabbit Choir Rarities and Relics

This is tape that Tommy made for Jenny before her after college trip to New Zealand. It has some great songs that I doubt anyone else has unless Tommy and Stacie still have some of these old original recordings.

There are really some classics - "Maggie Maroon" live at the High Sierra Music Festival, "GPC" (Yeah buddy full flavor) recorded on a 4 track in the Oakland Warehouse, "Patrick" recorded in a basement home studio in Portland and "Through The Rain" recorded late night at a San Franciscan studio that I can't remember the name of. Daren Long was the engineer and I think this is the studio we laid down the tracks for "Where's the Weed" that ended up on the "Cultivation '92" compilation. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.

I still get shivers when I listen to "Big Brother" - always did when I was playing it, truely a powerful song.

Tommy labeled all the tracks on the tape so I know where these came from. I don't know the dates. Maybe Tommy, Stacie, Jimny or Doc can remember.

Leaving - High Sierra Music Festival
Maggie Marroon - High Siera Music Festival
Cabin Fever - High Sierra Music Festival
T-Funk - Warehouse 4 track
Follow Me Follow You - Warehouse 4 track
Quick Song for Jenny - Warehouse 4 track
Big Brother - High Sierra Music Festival
Revelations - SF Studio rhythim track
If Only - Berkeley Square
Palmer Fair - Backstage, Seattle
He Needs It That Way - Warehouse 4 track
Patrick - Portland Basement
Until Then - Portland Basement
GPC - Warehouse 4 track
Through the Rain - SF Studio rhythm track

1 comment:

grae said...

Hey Guys..its Grae.I have a few old pics that I can probably dig up.I will post em when I locate them.When is the reunion tour/show???That would be awesome...I had a blast hanging out with you guys and I loved the music.Hope you all are doing well!!!!