Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Rabbit Choir Photos!

Thanks Dave the Goo for the pics. Looks like these are mostly from High Sierra Music Festival (I have some live tracks from that show I will post soon.)

Then maybe that is Stacy at some place on the UC Santa Cruz campus (Sluggo's or that hippie coffee shop we would play) and maybe one picture of us playing People's Park in Berkeley.

If anyone else has any photos, send them to me and I'll get them up.

I just found out that Rabbit Choir "Where's the Weed" from Cultivation '92 is available on Yahoo! Music. Seems that Korn was also on that compilation - go figure.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw rabbit choir in a coffee house in portland in 1989, always wanted to find out about them but for some reason I never did, sure wish someone would return some info to me about them , it was an acoustic set and I fell in love never to hear them again , like a broken heart , so were my broken sad ears .! Sincerely steelkik1@gmail.com. , christian;)